Quantcast

Current Weather Forecast

Posted: Updated:

Weather Update By David Rogers:

HERE IS A LOOK AT THE WEATHER FEATURES THAT WILL AFFECT THE AREA OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. A COLD FRONT HAS MOVED INTO NORTHEAST NORTH CAROLINA. THE BOUNDARY WILL RETURN TO THE NORTH AS A WARM FRONT TONIGHT. A COLD FRONT WILL TRACK EAST ACROSS THE AREA FRIDAY. HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS FOR THE WEEKEND. ANOTHER STORM SYSTEM MAY APPROACH BY EARLY NEXT WEEK.

 TONIGHT: MOSTLY CLOUDY, AROUND 60, S WINDS 5 - 10. FRIDAY: PARTLY SUNNY IN THE AM, THEN MOSTLY CLOUDY, 50% CHANCE OF PM SHOWERS OR STORMS, UPPER 80S, SW WINDS 5 - 10. FRIDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE OF PM SHOWERS OR STORMS, AROUND 60, W WINDS 5 - 10. SATURDAY: MOSTLY SUNNY, UPPER 70S, NW WINDS 5 - 10. SATURDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY, LOWER 50S. SUNDAY: PARTLY SUNNY, LOWER 70S. SUNDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLOUDY, LOWER 50S. MONDAY: CLOUDY,  40% CHANCE OF SHOWERS, AROUND 70. MONDAY NIGHT: CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE OF SHOWERS, MID 50S. TUESDAY: CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE OF SHOWERS OR STORMS, LOWER 70S. TUESDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE OF SHOWERS OR STORMS, MID 50S. WEDNESDAY: MOSTLY CLOUDY, MID 70S.

Download NBC29 Weather Plus