Business Association Weighs in on Charlottesville Parking DisputePosted: Updated: Apr 19, 2016 02:28 PM
Vehicles inside the Water Street Parking Garage
Charlottesville City Council is moving forward with a pilot program for 157 metered parking spaces around the Downtown Mall. How do you feel council should address the parking situation?
Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far:
- Keep street parking free.
- 706 votes
- Add more parking downtown.
- 269 votes
- Implement metered spaces.
- 64 votes
- Make changes to public transit.
- 17 votes
- Implement park and ride system.
- 34 votes
- None of the above.
- 15 votes
- 16 votes
- RELATED: Continuing Coverage: Downtown Mall Parking Issues
Sign Up for Email Alerts
Sign up to receive news, weather, and breaking news emails from the NBC29 newsroom in your inbox daily.