Charlottesville Boards and Commissions Seeking ApplicantsPosted: Updated:
City of Charlottesville Press Release:
The City of Charlottesville is seeking applicants to serve on a number of boards and commissions. City Council is currently accepting applications for the following openings:
- Belmont Bridge Steering Committee (Representatives from Ridge Street, Belmont, Martha Jefferson, and North Downtown neighborhoods)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) 10th & Page Task Force
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) at-large position Human Rights Commission
- Jefferson Area Community Criminal Justice Board - citizen representative
- Jefferson-Madison Regional Library
- Monticello Area Community Action Agency Board Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- PLACE Design Task Force - architecture/landscape position, multi-modal representative position (transportation planning or traffic engineering background preferred)
- Region Ten Community Services Board
- Towing Advisory Board - towing industry representative, citizen representative
- Youth Council
CLICK HERE for more information on Boards and Commissions, as well as a link to the application. If you would like more information about Boards and Commissions, please call 434-970-3113 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preference is given to residents of the City of Charlottesville. Applications for all of the above, with the exception of Youth Council, are due by 5 PM on August 12, 2014. Applications for the Youth Council are due by 5 PM on September 8, 2014.