Quantcast

Charlottesville 2014 Tax Assessment Numbers Released - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Charlottesville 2014 Tax Assessment Numbers Released

Posted: Updated:
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va (WVIR) -

Charlottesville's 2014 tax assessment numbers are out and both homeowners and businesses in the area will see an increase.

The city has just more than 13,000 tax parcels. Of those, 45 percent have gone up while the other 55 percent will stay at or lower than 2013 levels.

Overall, existing residential properties will be up by 2.51 percent this year. That's the first increase since 2009. Existing commercial properties are seeing a 1.21 percent jump.

  • Sign Up for Email Alerts

    Sign up to receive NBC29 news and weather updates in your inbox daily.

    * denotes required fields



    Thank you for signing up! You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WVIR. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.