Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Ken Research
NEW DELHI, September 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Ken Research has announced in its report "India ATM Industry Outlook to 2018: Increasing Penetration of White Label ATMs to Intensify Growth", the ATM industry in India has grown at a CAGR of 26.8% over the period, FY'2008-FY'2013. Public sector banks held the lion's share in overall number of ATMs in the country, holding 72.2% share in FY'2013.
The number of ATMs by the private sector banks in the country has grown significantly from the past 6 years. The total number of ATM terminals deployed by private sector banks in India has risen from 11,967 in FY'2008 to 43,101 in FY'2013. The contribution of foreign banks to the total number of on-site ATM's in the country has been 0.5% whereas to that of total number of off-site ATM's has been 1.7% in FY'2013.
It has been observed that in FY'2013, the contribution of financial transactions through solar ATMs in India is around 77.1%, whereas in case of non-financial transaction which consists of taking out mini statements and checking balance inquiry, the share is around 22.9% as of FY'2013.
The market size of ATM cash management system in India was around INR 2,000 crores in FY'2011 which inclined to INR 2,105.3 crores in FY'2013, thus showcasing a CAGR of 2.6% from FY'2011-FY'2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Size of India ATM Industry
- By Number of ATM's
- By Number of Transactions
2. Market Segmentation
- By Number of On-site and Off-site ATM's
- By Public Sector Banks
- By Private Sector Banks
- By Foreign Banks
- By Metropolitan, Urban, Semi-Urban and Rural Areas
- By Number of Financial and Non-Financial Transactions
- By On-us and Off-us Transactions
3. Market Share of Major Players
- Wincor Nixdorf
4. Trends & Developments
- Evolving Business Model with outsourcing ATM's
- Increasing Number of White Label ATM's in India
- Surging Growth of Solar ATM's And Biometric technology ATM's
- Increase in the installation of ATM's for Visually Impaired People
- Installation of Solar Run Water ATM's in India
- Introduction of Eco-teller ATM's in India
5. Future Outlook & Projections
6. Outsourced ATM Market in India
- Market Size
- Market Share
7. Solar ATM's in India
- India Solar ATM Market Segmentation
- Market Share of Major Players in Solar ATM's in India
8. ATM Cash Management System Market in India
- Market Share of Major Players
9. Development of Machine to Machine Solutions (M2M) in ATM Industry in India
Browse full report:
Similar Report on Banking / Financial Industry in India:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.