Make his first Father's Day special
Although your little one hasn't quite learnt to say "da-da" yet, we think Dad would love to know how much you and him or her appreciate him. We know financial pressures may have mounted with life's recent changes, so here are some fantastic but inexpensive ways to thank him for being a great new father!
1. Make and present Dad with "The Greatest Dad" Certificate.
2. Make a handmade Father's Day card signed with your child's hand prints.
3. Give Dad a book of promise coupons.
4. Write Dad a thank you letter on behalf of your child recalling the first cherished moments - "The first time I heard your voice, the first time I saw you, the first time you held me... I knew I had found the best Father"
5. Create a fun collage of Dad and the baby's pictures - you may even find some uncanny similarities!
6. Offer Dad breakfast in bed.
7. Buy him or give him a full-body massage.
8. Offer him a free day of no diaper changes.
9. Make a Father's Day goody box filled with his favorite treats e.g. candy, gift certificate, CD / DVD, and some promise coupons.
10. Proclaim Father's Day as the day for him to do anything he wants!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.