- Recipe from Robert & Mary Bowles from Moss Bluff, La.Full Story
- Recipe from Bob Gallahan of Clifton Forge, Va.Full Story
- Serves 12 - 1 lb seedless green grapes, cut into small clusters - 1/2 fresh pineapple; peel, core, & cut into spears - 3 medium bananas - 2 tart apples - 3 comice pears - 2 tablespoons freshFull Story
- Recipe from Donald Friend of Buffalo, N.Y. Prep Time: 5 min Cook time 45min 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Red Wine of your choice 1/2 cup honey 1/4 cup finely diced onions 1Full Story
- From Italian Cooking & Living MagazineFull Story
- Source: CDC
- Source: National Institutes of HealthFull Story
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.